Friday, January 6, 2012

Cut it SHORT

I actually love this workout.  It kicks my behind.
In light of recent events, i.e. Luke's new do, I am managing my expectations of my New Year's Resolutions.  No more lofty goals such as exercise five times a week, no no.  I'm thinking more like, shower, breath, eat...I feel better already!  Awhile ago I heard that the people of Denmark were the happiest in part because they did not have high expectations.  For now I'm running with it.  "Hey, I didn't step in dog crap today!  This is the best day ever!"

Look at that s.e.g.
The boy cut his hair.  SHORT.  Another nap time incident.  The hubs had been cutting some tags off some new clothes and left the scissors on the night table, innocent enough.  About ten minutes into nap time, Luke appears magically at the door to show off his new coif.  Oh la la la la!  He complained of his bangs (he doesn't have any) bothering him and took matters into his own hands.  He looked like one of those Asian warriors with the front of his head shaved, or Britney Spears when she went loco and shaved her head.

He went to school as is, I thought maybe that would put the nail in the coffin to him ever trying to do it again.  Wrong.  He thrived off the attention and thinks it was a great idea.  The hair stylist did a great job cutting his hair short but not buzzing it all off.

That lady behind him doesn't think it's funny.
Oh yea, I didn't mention that the day prior to this he cracked his head open and oblivious walked around leaving a trail of blood and a nice size gash in his head.  I rushed him to the pharmacy, someone told me they are kind of like doctors here so I use them as a starting point for consultations.  We dodged the stitches bullet this time.

Looking forward to an uneventful weekend!

Hey I finished a blog post!  This is the best day ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment